- 1 kg (2 pounds) fresh green beans
- 6 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 level tablespoon salt
- Take the strings out of the beans and cut the ends off. Wash them thoroughly in plenty of water and drain. Cut beans into two or three pieces. Place the beans in a wide, deep pot and fill with water until it just covers the beans. Boil for 35 to 40 minutes on medium heat. Drain the cooked beans. (I highly recommend reserving a bit of the water)
- Crush the garlic and salt together thoroughly with a mortar and pestle. Add a few teaspoons of the reserved water from the beans and mix well.
- Pour the oil into the pot. When the oil is lightly heated, add the beans, then the garlic mixture. Stir gently, taking care not to break the beans.
- Last, add the eggs and gently stir into the beans as they cook so that they are distributed evenly throughout.
Noşî can be (Bon Appetit)!